See Our 1941 Pontiac Streamliner In Stock Now. Looking for the right 1941 Pontiac Streamliner today? Find your next 1941 Pontiac Streamliner and other auto parts and accessories for sale on Ebay today.
Nj international out of business
- Dec 25, 2020 · 1940 Pontiac Coupe The Pontiac name and emblem both have Native American roots. The defunct GM d Pontiac Coupe. $36,900. Morgantown, PA. Posted: Dec 25, 2020. 25 ...
- Want to make your 1941 Pontiac Streamliner one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success.
The first Pontiac car made it's debut in 1926, but the Pontiac division's history actually dates back to 1893, when Edward M. Murphy The Pontiac was created in 1926 as a replacement to the Oakland.
- Selling this BEAUTIFUL 1941 Pontiac 2-door sedan because I don't have the desire to replace the engine. Only 61. 85 original miles since 1941. The block cracked on the original engine after the car was 100% restored and I drove it only 1100 miles. I have owned the car since 1969. I have spent a lot on this car. someone will get a gem. just put in an engine. all the other work is done. Ca
Apr 18, 2016 · No, the Olds has a c-channel type frame rails. As far as I know Chevy was the only GM car with the top-hat type frame. And the Olds had coil springs. I think Buick, Olds and some Pontiac models all had coil springs. A friend just put leafs in his '38 Buick removing the coil rear springs.
- REFERENCE MANUAL (PONTIAC) *1941-42* - Schmalz Auctions. Did you win this item? A full invoice should be emailed to the winner by the auctioneer within a day or two.
Pontiac’s 10 new models for 1942 (1941) 1940s , Classic cars & old trucks , Pontiac , Vintage advertisements Note: This article may feature affiliate links to Amazon or other companies, and purchases made via these links may earn us a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Research 1941 Pontiac Streamliner Torpedo 2 Door Sedan Coupe prices, used values & Streamliner Torpedo 2 Door Sedan Coupe pricing, specs and more!
1941 Pontiac Torpedo Custom coupe. 1941 Pontiac Fleetleader Ad (Canada). 1941 Pontiac Torpedo Taxicab. 1941 Oldsmobile 98 Convertible Sedan.
- In 1941 all Pontiacs became "Torpedo's". All models were available with either a six or eight cylinder engine. Starting at the low end with the Deluxe Torpedo; next came the Streamliner Torpedo...
1941 Pontiac Other. this car is in excellent condition for a 1941, bviously not restored or museum quality, ut it has been stored inside almost its entire life. the paint appears to me to be original, here are no dings or dents that i can see. there is no rust apparent to me neither on the body or underneath, t is a very solid car. it does run and drive it is 6 volt there is wiring missing but whats there runs it. 1 wing window is cracked otherwise the rest of the glass is good condition the ...
- 1941 Pontiac Pre 1950 Sold Enlarge Photo Stock 21052 1 Stock 21052 PROJECT CAR WITH SOLID BODY AND FRAME. CALL FOR INFORMATION. Shipping 3rd Party Inspections
Find the best Pontiac Aztek for sale near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 14 Pontiac Aztek vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 3 1-Owner cars, and 17 personal use cars.